2020-2021 Remote Learning Supply List
During the first quarter (September 3 through November 6) of the 2020-2021 school year, Kent School District will be conducting classes virtually.
During remote learning, most lessons and activities will be completed on the computer, but there are still exercises, assignments, and activities that may require physical supplies.
To support your student at home, we are recommending that you identify the place in your home where your student is most likely to be comfortable, free from distractions, and able to focus on schoolwork. Headphones or earbuds can be helpful, especially if you have multiple students working at the same time.
We are also providing you with the suggested supply list for this time of remote learning. If you need assistance with obtaining any of these suggested items, please contact your counselor.
- KSD issued laptop and charger
- Internet access
- Notebook paper (spiral notebook for each period works best)
- Compositional notebook
- Pens and pencils
- Graph/grid paper for math
- Scientific calculator (Ti-30 or equivalent with exponent button) for Algebra and Geometry
- Optional: Possible large wall calendar or whiteboard for recording due dates, notes, etc.
- Geometry Students Only: Compass
If you need assistance with obtaining any of these recommended items, please contact the grade-level counselor.