Online Athletic Registration
Register athletes online using FamilyID. This secure platform provides families with an easy, user-friendly way to register students for athletic programs.
Participation History & Physical Examinations
Complete a current Participation History and Physical Examination form before participating in athletics. Physicals are valid for 24 months from the date of examination and may not expire during the season in which the student is participating.
- Middle School: A current physical examination must be completed prior to participation in grades 7-8 and must be dated after June 1 of the sixth-grade year.
- High School: A current physical examination must be completed prior to participation in grades 9-12 and must be dated after June 1 of the eighth-grade year.
Parent & Student Athletic Handbook
View the Kent School District Parent and Student Athletic Handbook (PDF) and Middle School Athletic Handbook (PDF) to learn what it takes to be a successful athletic participant through code of conduct, eligibility standards, and more.
- KSD Athletic COVID Guidelines
- Concussions: View the concussion in youth sports fact sheet to learn about symptoms, common treatment options, and preventative measures athletes can take while participating in sports.
- Concussion Screening: Make an appointment for baseline concussion testing with Olympic Sports and Spine available to students participating in basketball, football, soccer, and wrestling.
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest: View the sudden cardiac arrest information sheet to learn about causes, common treatment options, and preventative measures athletes can take while participating in sports.
The WIAA Return-To-Play Guidelines lists requirements for all athletic teams to participate in sports, along with sport-specific guidelines as each sport has unique circumstances to consider. Guidelines have been developed in consultation with Washington Department Health officials, medical communities, the national governing body for education-based athletics (NFHS), and state committees of coaches and athletic directors.
Student Accident Insurance
We offer student accident insurance through Myers-Stevens & Toohey & Co., Inc. with services ranging from student health and accident plans to prescription drug discounts and even interscholastic tackle football coverage.
For more information about insurance offerings, or to enroll, visit the Myers-Stevens & Toohey & Co., Inc. website or call 1-800-827-4695.
If you are already enrolled in the student accident insurance program, you may submit a claim using the Student Insurance Claim form.